GET MORE OUT OF HIGH SCHOOL WITH TAFE AT SCHOOL PROGRAM
If you're a year 11 or 12 student you may be able to complete a TAFE AT SCHOOL Queensland qualification while you're still at school as part of your senior studies at AHSHS.
Choose from a variety of certificate I to certificate III courses.
Areas ranging from hospitality to horticulture, early childhood education to engineering, and everything in between.
- All courses incorporate elements of practical and theory components.
- Courses are completed over one year, one day a week at a TAFE campus.
- VETiS funded (free) courses as well as fee paying courses can be found in the price guide.
Benefits of a TAFE AT SCHOOL course
- Helps get you work ready and build practical skills.
- Pathway to a trade qualification.
- Fits around your high school studies.
- 3 to 8 QCE credit points depending on course taken
- Gain credits towards apprenticeships, diplomas and university courses.
- Provides direct entry into a TAFE course after Year 12.