Alexandra Hills State High School Tuckshop operates a Stationery Shop which supplies all stationery needs for students enrolled at the school.
Stationery and supplies can be purchased from the Tuckshop each day between 8.00 am - 8.45 am.
During December and January each year extended hour (PDF, 373 KB) are offered for 'back to school' stationery requirements. Alternatively orders maybe placed with us in December for collection and payment in January. To ensure stock availability, please endeavour to order your stationery before the end of the school year. After the 31 January and for the remainder of the year all supplies will be available at the usual times from the Tuckshop.
Munch Monitor- online Stationery ordering
Year 6 parents - new enrolments for 2023 that can't have a class yet,
- Read How to make a "Munch Monitor account"
- can use the code NEW2023 instead of the class number when they join Munch Monitor. Please change this once your know your students Form Class.
The Stationery shop now has an online stationery ordering system through Munch Monitor. (same as the Tuckshop online ordering).
This will allow you to order your booklist and then just come to the Stationery Shop and pick up your order. Quick year level bookpacks have been created to make this even quicker (will have all requirements)
1. Set up your account (or use the one you set up for Tuckshop)
2. Select School Shop (from Canteen order/School Shop /Top up Account)
3. Select your students name
4. Select the category (eg. Year 7 Bookpack, Year 8 Bookpack or Stationery)
5. Select your items (eg. Year 7 Bookpack with German)
6. Add to Cart
7. Go to checkout , enter card details (will be there if you have a Tuckshop account)
8. Come to Stationery Shop in open hours to pick it up (see Extended hours for times)
Orders can be picked up in Extended hours but special consideration can be made if needed.