Compass is a student management program that allows parents to access up-to-date information about your child's progress. You can access this information on your computer(web base) as well as on your phone (app).
The school will advise parents when each of the features become available.
Compass will show you :
- Monitor your child's attendance and enter an explanation for absence
- Communication with child's teacher
- Update family contact details
- View your child's timetable
- Your child's assessment for the semester (future 2023)
- Academic Report cards (future 2023)
- Book parent-teacher conferences (future 2023)
How to get Compass.
To log in you will require your unique username and password. These details will be provided to you by our school via email. Upon first login on the website, you will be required to change your password and confirm your email address and mobile phone number. You then use this login with new password to log into the app.
The app can be downloaded from the 'App store' or 'Goggle play'
Using the app you can:
- View child's timetable
- Book parent-teacher interview (future 2023)
- Add attendance notes
- View academic reports (future 2023)
- View learning tasks (future 2023)
- School News items
Student profile can be accessed on web-based or app version on the system.
The Student profile can be accessed by clicking on the student name from the home screen.
You can access student's timetable and their attendance for each class. Tabs on the top of the profile will all you to see other features.
Parent Guide on Compass website. https://www.compass.education/guide (wallet feature is not available in Queensland)
Short walkthrough about login to compass: https://youtu.be/MeARIOxJ9sA